Learn Scuba Diving in Andamans
Want to learn scuba diving? What better way than the PADI Open Water Diver course!
It is the most popular scuba diving certification, which allows you to scuba dive all over the world!
* PADI - Professional Association of Dive instructors
HOW DOES IT WORK?
10 years or older, can swim 200 meters and medically fit to dive
Fill out the paper work, a few signatures and get ready to start...
You build your knowledge base with some reading, watching videos and fun quizzes along with your instructor
Practice scuba skills with your instructor in shallow water - like learning how to use the scuba equipment
Use those awesome scuba skills you learnt with your instructor - adventure af a lifetime begins!
This is a four day entry level scuba training program. On successful completion, you earn the PADI Open Water Diver certification. The program has:
- 5 Academic sessions
- 5 Confined water dives (1-3m) - CW
- 4 Open water dives (5-18m) - OW
The schedule is flexible as per student needs, generally it is structured like follows:
- Day 1: Academic 1-3, CW 1-2
- Day 2: Academic 4-5, CW 3-5
- Day 3: Academic exam, OW 1-2
- Day 4: OW 3-4
PADI Open Water Diver Course₹24500
- Dive instruction
- Equipment rental
- PADI student training materials
- PADI certification
- Boat rental for open water dives
- Complimentary refreshments
* All our PADI programs are conducted by qualified PADI instructors as per PADI guidelines.